Promoting active families is a constant goal of all PE teachers!
I have a challenge for you….
I have a school bulletin board waiting for your active family photos! Any electronic pictures will be posted to our PE blog!
I have challenged students to bring in at least one active family photo, BUT I also challenged them to bring in 5 pictures that represent the 5 components of fitness
1) cardiorespiratory endurance- any activity that makes your blood get a pumpin!
2) muscular strength- any activity that takes a lot of strength
3) muscular endurance- any activity that is repetitive or for an extended time
4) flexibility- stretching or any activity that requires range of motion around a joint
5) body composition- making good choices…eating healthy
All 5 photos earns them a POWERADE or Gatorade!! One photo earns them a huge star sticker!
Printed pictures will be posted on the wall in hall by gym, emailed pictures will be posted on our PE blog! Sadams@caldwellschools.org
Good luck!! Get active families!